To Our Guests and Local Community:
In these uncertain times, we wanted to reaffirm our appreciation for the trust you place in us every time you stay as our guest or recommend Grand Colonial Bed and Breakfast to friends and family. We know that many of you are likely making unplanned travel arrangements to return home or be with local family members. Whatever reason brings you to Central New York, we want you to know we are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve. If you have questions about our ongoing efforts, you can reach us by phone at 315-982-5004, or email us at [email protected].
Here are some other things you should know:
We Are in the Business of Hospitality
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and staff remain our highest priority. We have built a reputation for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, and our guest reviews prove it. You can be confident in our professionalism and ability to handle a wide range of situations, should the need arise.
We Are a Small Business
Now more than ever, we pride ourselves on delivering a guest experience that sets us apart from chain hotels. We are a small, privately-owned bed and breakfast with four guestrooms. Our ability to implement, manage, and ensure effective safety and hygiene standards is far greater than at a large-scale chain hotel with a great number of rooms and a sizable staff.
Your Travel Flexibility
We have always had one of the most generous cancellation policies among local hotels and inns, and we remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. To give you extra peace of mind, we are currently waiving our five-day cancellation policy when you book directly with us by phone or at grand-colonial.com, for all reservations scheduled to arrive on or before July 1, 2020.
Additional Actions We Are Taking
- We are actively coordinating and complying with our local departments of health and county health organizations, as well as other state and federal health agencies.
- Our guests will find extra supplies of sanitizing wipes and soaps for personal use.
- Our staff has been specifically trained and directed to sanitize and disinfect all surfaces and objects touched and handled in our house.
- The health of our staff is checked daily and their un-sanitized personal property is prohibited.
Preventative Actions You Can Take
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly using hot water and soap.
- If using alcohol-based hand sanitizer, make sure it contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, eyes, and face.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- If you are sick, avoid traveling and stay home.
Thank you for putting your trust in us. Whether you are traveling now or in the future, Grand Colonial Bed and Breakfast remains ready to welcome you with the level of personalized service and exceptional hospitality you’ve come to expect.
We look forward to hosting you soon,
Grand Colonial Bed and Breakfast